Welcome to our new Appointment Scheduling System
Before booking your appointment, please note the following policies:
- Friday night appointments must be scheduled online for both the Windsor Road and Sterling Place Mikvahs.
- Appointments may be booked up to 5 days in advance and on a first come first served basis.
- Appointments may be booked up to 2 hours before opening time on the day of service. After that time the system will automatically lock each day.
- Only one appointment may be reserved per person per week.
- The fee for online appointments is $22 for a bath or shower and $36 for a jacuzzi bath. Appointments may only be booked via credit card payment.
- Weekday appointments are 30 minutes in length for a shower, 50 minutes for a bath and 60 minutes for a jacuzzi bath. Appointments are forfeited if you do not arrive within 10 minutes of the scheduled time. If you miss your appointment you will join the general line for that evening.
- You may reschedule or cancel your appointment by logging into your account. If you choose to cancel you will be given the option of donating the fee to the Mikvah or receiving a refund check in the mail. If you need to cancel your appointment during operating hours on the night of your appointment, please call the Mikvah directly at 201-837-8223 and be sure to speak to the Receptionist.
- For questions or concerns regarding a Friday night or Yom Tov appointment, please call Miriam Feman at the Mikvah at 201-837-8223, ext. 103.
- Once your appointment is booked you will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided when setting up your account.
For a Kallah appointment, please call Miriam Feman at the Mikvah at 201-837-8223, ext. 103.